📋 Details on Subscription Rates
Attention Pricing Changes Coming: On January 1, 2022, subscription rates will increase to: $24/yr for domestic individuals; $40 for an individual two-year subscription; and $48/yr for domestic institutional subscribers.
Subscriptions are now available in either print or digital editions.
- Single back issue — $9; Multiple back issues — $6 each
- Individuals/meetings — per year $20, two years $35
- International individual subscriptions — free with a suggested donation of $10 per issue to cover costs
- Students — $15 annual
- Institutional libraries — $40 annual
- International institutional libraries — free with a suggested donation of $10 per issue (see our International Subscriptions Policy)
- Complete set of back issues — $150
- Lifetime subscription — $300–500
📪 Subscribe for Print QRT Below
Order an Annual Individual U.S. Subscription (Does Not Currently Auto-Renew)
Individuals/meetings — per year $20.
Order a Two-Year Individual U.S. Subscription (Does Not Currently Auto-Renew)
Individuals/meetings — per year $17.50.
Order a Single Issue
Order a copy of the current issue or back order older issues. Please email the issue number you’d like to order at firstname.lastname@example.org (shipping within the U.S. only).
Order Multiple Issues
You need to order at least two copies to get this price. Please email the issue number(s) you’d like to order and how many copies of each at email@example.com (shipping within the U.S. only).
International Subscription Donation
International subscriptions are free! To receive it for free, please email us with your address at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to contribute toward the $10 cost for printing and shipping per issue ($20/year), please donate below.
Student Annual Subscription
Student annual subscriptions are available for $15 a year.
Back Issues of QRT are available online: Digital Commons at George Fox University
📪 Subscribe by Mail
Please contact us here or send all business and subscription matters to:
211 N Meridian St #101, Newberg, OR 97132