We are looking forward to the upcoming Quaker Theological Discussion Group (November 19-22) taking place at the American Academy of Religion in San Antonio, TX.
We will hold two sessions on Friday, November 18 from 4:30-9pm in the La Princessa Room at the Hilton Palacio del Rio.
Session 1: “Hybridity and Multi-Religious Belonging among Quakers” 4:30:00 PM to 6:00:00 PM
- Michael Birkel, Earlham School of Religion
- Jennifer Buck, Azusa Pacific University
- Dan Randazzo, University of Birmingham
- Jeff Dudiak, The King’s University, Edmonton, Canada
Session 2: Review of Early Quakers and Their Theological Thought 7:00:00 PM to 9:00:00 PM
- Jon Kershner, University of Lancaster
- Leah Payne, George Fox Evangelical Seminary
- Paul Anderson, George Fox University
- Madeleine Ward, University of Oxford